My Answers *_O
How did you meet 13? (Yingchan)Wah super long ago leh. I think it was when we are studying in RSS class 5/6. Haha. Very fated to like go to the same secondary school and same CCa =)
What would you do if you never met 5? (Eunice)
Twinnie! I would go on with life as normal? If I never met her I wouldnt know such a good person exist no? Haha and I would not have known someone who looks alike. Haha. I am glad I met her. Definitely.
What do you honestly think of 10? (WeiZhong)
Honestly? Haha that he's gay + lesbian? Lol no lar he has this really sweet side to him too. Though I dont know him well he taught me science once and wow I actually understand him. Haha and he comforted me when I was down. Now he like disappear le.
Have you ever liked no.3? (Weili)
Heh. Sensitive question. Aiyah you guys know the answer. Haha.
If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would like to do? (Louis)
Tell him I love him! (Cliche!) Haha no lar I also dont know leh. Maybe rob his CD collection. Muhaha. Ooops. I guess I would write a postcard to him =)
Would 2 and 11 make a good couple? (Audrey and Wingyan)
Erm haha weird combination lor. Haha.
Do you think 12 is hot? (Yunxi)
Haha very! But not my type lol.
Would 1 and 17 make a lovely couple? (Louis & LLB)
That would be classic. Haha & LLB will FINALLY have a BF! Lolz.
Tell me something about 11. (Wingyan)
Any guy who marries her would be the luckiest guy on the universe. ^_^ (I also want to marry my snowman!)
Do you know any of 3's family members? (Weili)
Know is dont know. But see before lor. But forget how they look le haha.
On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 14? (Alan)
I used to think he's the most handsome of our batch lol. But now? Hahah erm negative? Lol kidding lar. 6 lor.
What would you do if 4 just professed their undying love for you: (Maggie)
I would profess my undying love for her too! We must love each other! *Muacks* Haha.
What language does 19 speak? (Tian Hao)
Alien lang? No lar. English and Chinese and Singlish lor.
Who is 8 going out with? (Sijia)
Me!! >_<
Would 18 and 5 make a good couple? (Genghui and Eunice)
Another weird combi!
When was the last time you talked to 6? (Binghui)
Msn and sms counted right? Haha. Last sunday 25/09/05. He very free now, keep jioing people out to skate/jog/movie ah. Haha And he totally cracks me up!
What is 18's favorite band? (Genghui)
Wakarimasen.
Does 4 have any siblings? (Maggie)
Yupz an older brother.
Would you ever date 1? (Louis)
Nah. Quite hard to imagine. You dont date buddies. Haha.
Would you ever date 7? (Richard)
Haha erm no. Not my type. He wouldnt like me anyway haha.
Is 15 single? (Jian Feng)
Yupz!
What is 19s last name? (Tian Hao)
I very blur about first and last name one leh. Either Chua or Hao lor haha..
What is 3's middle name? (Weili)
Sporean names got middle name meh? Wei lor.. Haha.
What is 10's fantasy? (WeiZhong)
How I know? Surely wont be me haha.
Would 14 and 19 make a good couple? (Alan and Tian Hao)
Quite an erxin thought sia hee. I think they all like girls.
What school does 16 go to? (Youyi)
NUS. But I only saw him once before.
What school does 1 go to? (Louis)
Ngee Ann Poly. Mass comm. Since he go that school, I rarely see him le.
Where does 9 live? (Yongbin)
Aljunied there, macpherson area.
Would you make out with 13? (Yingchan)
Dont think she would want to anyway haha. And no I wouldnt too. Just plain weird haha.
Are 5 and 6 best friends? (Eunice & Binghui)
Yups of course!
Is 20 older than you? (Alex)
Same age, but going by month and day should be older.
Is 4 the sexiest bitch alive? (Maggie)
Nope.
Is 17 your ex? (LLB)
If so I think LLB will become a very controversial teacher and get kick out of school sia =P
Do you ever see yourself with 12 and 18? (Yunxi, Genghui)
Erm no? Haha not my types.
How is 2? (Audrey)
She's ok but she seem to have sunk into long overdued depression stages. Yeah just hope she will be more positive.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home