Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ok it's finally 28th March

Happy 21st Bday Alan!


Here are the photos from my cam.
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16VWZWPCQT9RL3PAFOP0M1JKJ2

Alan: You better upload the photos from your cam! I sacrifice my batteries so that can take picture from your cam! And dont you dare obmit any photos haha.

And the song singing session was very touching. You guys rock!

6 Comments:

At March 28, 2006 at 1:14 AM, Blogger Terence said...

abit less fast and furious but definitely deserve commendation.

 
At March 28, 2006 at 1:42 AM, Blogger yongbin said...

u guys having trouble ith the download? it keeps on breaking

 
At March 28, 2006 at 1:45 AM, Blogger Terence said...

ok leh. mine break once oni. then download finish alr. the video very funny haha.

 
At March 28, 2006 at 8:38 AM, Blogger yingzz said...

Haha I tried uploading on sun but keep cannot.. even yest upload I tried twice b4 suceeding.. and I purposely wait until 28 then put the link up haha..

 
At March 28, 2006 at 11:42 AM, Blogger Terence said...

full of nonsense =)

 
At March 28, 2006 at 3:44 PM, Blogger yingzz said...

I am good ok =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home