Tuesday, May 02, 2006

1st of May

Here are the photos of our labour day celebration oops I mean birthday celebrations of the 2 pretty april birthday girls - wing yan & eunice!

http://download.yousendit.com/B822A6EC49608F57 (65MB)

Note: I dont know why or how it become a text file, but just rename the extention to .zip instead of .txt will make it work. If cant see the extention, go to tool> folder option> view> unclick "hide extention for known file types". Yup will be uploading another one. I think the error lies with have two spaces in between the words.

**New!!:

Wingyan's photos part one>> http://download.yousendit.com/D1B072BB049385D0 (56MB)

Wingyan's photos part two>> http://download.yousendit.com/6A3F93EE4ED1CCFA (71MB)

Wingyan's videos part one>> http://download.yousendit.com/D4B4A3206C0CA1AA (41MB)

Wingyan's video part two>> http://download.yousendit.com/AD992029338F8CA7 (40MB)

My photos new link>> http://download.yousendit.com/49306F4A029F764F (65MB)

The other half of the photos are with wing yan =)

Thanks gurls for treating us to KTV! Though the food is not too good, the company is! It is so fun just crapping (and laughing at poor 笨笨 =x). Haha and the electric current game reminds me of the times we used to play it. I enjoyed today.

But its back to my last mugging for exams le!

Post the updates on when is the shopping trip for Queen Eunice kie! Or ppl just comment on which days you free.. 14, 18 or 21 May. (P.S: Eunice please check if I wrote the dates correctly.. I have short term memory.)

6 Comments:

At May 2, 2006 at 2:41 AM, Blogger Terence said...

that is realli fast gurl.
upz for u.
and i downloading @ 224kb/s constant. download finished in 6 minutes.
very satisfied customer.
starhub rox !

 
At May 2, 2006 at 10:10 AM, Blogger yongbin said...

sia la! starhub rox in the morning !! 380kb/s!

 
At May 2, 2006 at 3:31 PM, Blogger yingzz said...

sorry for the error! paiseh!

 
At May 2, 2006 at 11:07 PM, Blogger Terence said...

noob host.

 
At May 3, 2006 at 5:24 PM, Blogger yongbin said...

lol noob!

 
At May 4, 2006 at 12:03 AM, Blogger yongbin said...

i am inspired by the wonderful and vibrant photos that we have pai-ed so, i am going to invest in a new camera!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home