Thursday, June 15, 2006

Just Photos

I am not really sure how to answer maggie's question. But I know I do have the following photos and more... So enjoy!

ahscds01 xmas bbq 2003







PS: I was quite sure yieng went for the bbq... But how come I cannot find her photo? Erm, please get back to me about this. It is weirdly disturbing for me not to be able to recall. Coz I thought only jf and yx and weizhong didnt come for this thing. And some people are late.

5 Comments:

At June 15, 2006 at 5:12 PM, Blogger yingzz said...

i probably didnt go.. ap mah.. and haven seen these pictures b4..

 
At June 16, 2006 at 12:19 AM, Blogger ris_ibility said...

erm, are you sure? ok. my memory is failing... goodness. eh, they are photos from my ancient camera i think.

 
At June 16, 2006 at 3:48 PM, Blogger Terence said...

yar never seen those pics b4. pls send.

 
At June 16, 2006 at 11:41 PM, Blogger Geng said...

eh how come i don't remember?

 
At June 22, 2006 at 10:02 AM, Blogger eu said...

so there was a time when people said i was skinny. NOW I AINT!! omygoodnessss...... check out how much weight i put on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home