Guess Who Wrote This (Part 1)
Lol Maggie wanted to read what we wrote for our ahscds01 webpage back in 2001. Since this blog has been dead for like 3 months, maybe I will upload one msg every week, then we will have posts for a lot of months. Haha quite appalled by hOw wE uSeD tO wRiTE LiKe tHiS (>_<)! Can you remember what you wrote? Or what others wrote? Take a guess in the comment section!#Entry no. 1
4 years have past and it is my last year in AHSCDS. In the past 4 years, I have learnt many things from our hardworking instructor like Lan Lao Shi, Liu Lao Shi, Xie Lao Shi, Huang Lao Shi, Yang Lao Shi and also our 2 BELOVED teacher-in-charge, Lee Lao Shi and Tan Lao Shi. ThAnK YoU tEaChErS!
Lee Lao Shi, Thanks for letting me join CDS. I have never regretted coming to this big family and I have always believed that I have made the right choice in joining CDS. Tan Lao shi, you must take good care of your body lehz. Don't overwork yourself and don't get sick like last time hor. Have plenty of rest and remember to drink lots of water ok?

Sec 3s, you all will be the da ge da jie after we leave drama. There will be lots of pressure on you all to lead your younger brothers and sisters, and to keep drama going on and on. You all, will become the leaders of CD. You must remember that a cca is just like a country, each level is a state in the country. Since you are the big brothers and sisters, you are just like the capital of the country. When the capital keep having internal war, will there be peace? will other people want to come to this country? Such a country will not prosper and it is very vulnerable to attacks from other countries. So, as leaders of this nice country, pls work hard and don't fight among yourselves.Also, over the past 3 years, you all have brought joy to the cca, so continue to be a cheerful and cute batch, don't lose your smiles when you encounter a problem. HaPpY Go LuCkY!
Sec 2s, althought some of you may not get the chance to go on stage, but I believed that 2 years later, you will be the brightest stars on the stage of our 3rd public performance. So don't feel sad if you are not recognised now. If you work hard towards your goal, you will be recognised by others. You all have done well in Drama, so keep up the good work. GaNbEttE! So jIa yOu bA Cds gAo hAo!
Sec 1s, although you all have only joined us for less than 1 year and I haven'treally got a chance to know you all, but I find that you all are a cute batch and good juniors. So, future leaders of Drama, work hard, play hard, study hard. aLL tHe bEsT iN wAteVeR u Do.
=Da JiA=
yOu aLL r gOoD jUnIoRs n gOod fRiEnDs I rEaLLy eNjOy tHis fOuR yEaRs iN AHSCDS wiTh yOu aLL.
StAy cUtE n fUnKy aLwAyS!
Labels: Guess Who Wrote This


12 Comments:
DOE RE MI FA SOH!!
ALAN SOH!
por to the max!
i vote for audrey !~
lol BH u always vote for drey one..
EH. I don't think its me. Actually. I don't remember. But shouldn't be me. The writing style is different!
Eh Drey guess who wrote leh!!! :p
i think its alan too..haha...
i am just shocked there is a new entry... i think its alan too. and i agree por to the max! confirm not me jiu shi le!
the other time at eunice place i guessed 2 times both turn out to be audrey. since the probability of anything being another of audreys creation is so high. ive decided to vote for audrey !~
win le lor bh. -_____-" eh. eh. but i agree got some of the stuff are like things that will come out of my hands. HAHA. but... i don't think i will use erm. CAPITAL and COUNTRY ba??? i guess. erm erm. the person can use dang yang leh. wah piang. chinese so cheem. i really don't know. i think its a guy though. HA.
ps: this is such an essay.
Alan Soh FORGOT his password so I had to post this for him -_-!! Here's what he has to say:
mE says:
its me
mE says:
its mi n i nv por lor
mE says:
i really thank them for wat they have done for us
yea~~~ congradulations to me and maggie!! for guessing it so intelligently. oh yar, and eunice. good job!
Post a Comment
<< Home