Kukup trip.. Anyone?
Ok I am so sick and tired of being stuck in Singapore. Last year this time I was in U.S and the last last year I was in Korea!So how about a short 2D1N trip to Kukup??
Was bored at work so I was doing some research. And I found this website.
Kukup Fishing Village & Tours ActivitesAnother website.
Provide Transport, Meals, Chalets, Activities Area & Facilities, Visit Fish Farm, Boating & Shopping etc.
Three units of the Chalets are built in the Sea with fully air-con.
The Chalets are Facing on the second largest mangrove Island in the World.
The Chalets with largest private Fishing Jetty in Kukup.
If You have 10 paxs and above you would occupy a 3 bedrooms with fully facilities Chalet.
The Rate:
- S$80/pax (Adult) / S$54 (Child)
- S$53 (Own Transport)
Includes:
2X - Seafood Lunch (at Restaurant with 8 course Meals)
1X - Seafood BBQ (at Jetty with more than 12 type foods)
1X - Tea Break (at Jetty)
1X - Breakfast (at Jetty)
2 ways - Transport from Singapore - Kukup - Singapore
Facilities:
- Chalet open space is very big as well as fishing Jetty (largest than all kukup Chalets)
- Chalet with fully air-con/ DVD Karaoke set with Disc/ Mahjong/ Play Card/Net Fishing/ Water Boiler & Heater.....
Package: From $30 - $50 (Diff in px is due to the food)
Transport: Around $30
And well if we have time to plan for the trip, we could also be adventurous and not take a tour package which will be cheaper I think. Someone can drive us there? Or we can take bus/cab there - not sure how exp that will be though since the ones I saw are posted long ago and oil prices just shot up.
1. take 170 to larkinWell anyway yeah I guess we will still take million of years to set the correct date for this.
2. take a bus to pontian
3. tab cab down to kukup


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home