:: 7 July 09 Updates. ::
First up... Just in case you guys haven't received the newest information...
Alumni dinner is postponed due to H1N1... Will post up the new details when I get them... So in the meantime... let's just continue have our batch gatherings...
Secondly... here are the photographs from the sembawang restaurant. Please download them from the link provided!
http://www.mediafire.com/?vy3yxmmmmwu
PS: I conclude that BH can jump very high. He deserves the Highest JUMPER Award. Gee.
Alumni dinner is postponed due to H1N1... Will post up the new details when I get them... So in the meantime... let's just continue have our batch gatherings...
Secondly... here are the photographs from the sembawang restaurant. Please download them from the link provided!
http://www.mediafire.com/?vy3yxmmmmwu
PS: I conclude that BH can jump very high. He deserves the Highest JUMPER Award. Gee.


1 Comments:
hahah all of us got the call.. at least those who went for the last outing all did :P
Post a Comment
<< Home