Guess Who Wrote This (Part 3)
Lol so many people guess Entry no. 2 wrongly. But since its Tue again, the new contest is up. Let's guess two entries this time :) Take your guess in the comments section!#Entry no. 3
We finally got an official webpage! Wow ! Next time we can visit the website for the lastest updates of ahscds liao! So high tech ! But this is all thanks to Eunice, Yunxi and Yi eng. They have put in much effort to make such a nice webpage. Thank you ! *eUniCe :: weLcoMez*
For me, my 4 years in ahscds is ending but my feeling for cds do not stop here, At this point, as i recall back, I think that the whole sec4 batch (my batch) had really went through alot together . From strangers to close friends. from ginnas to seniors. We had grown together. with lotz of laughters.
But my best year in ahscds was during my sec3 & sec4 year. In sec 3 , I'm lucky to be involved in the NDP performance "No Man Island". It had really taught me alot and Boon, HuiHui, KaiLi, YuNenG, Dewei and ShanshaN really helped us alot. I am very thankful for them.
In sec4, I'm lucky to be able to be in the New Year performance, and again it was fun-filled. This year is my first year to participate in the drama competition for CDS. It was a unique experience, the preparation, excitiment, fear, worries, fun and .... disappointement.
I'll remember these and many other wondeful memories . Here, i hope that my juniors will work hard and leave CDS with many wonderful memories like me. Take Care !
#Entry no. 4
Frankly speaking, I dunno what to write leh. Please bear with the crap I will be writing later on. To start, this 4 years in Chinese Drama is marvellous, I have never been happier than gathering with friends that are just like families members, From the very beginning, I dun even know why i joined drama, but “傻人有傻福”here, I have not wasted 4 years of CCA experience.
Apart from Drama Camp, the most unforgetable moments in Drama must be 欢送会. Still remembering the 1st farewell, the atmosphere was so touching that i dunno why i cried so badly, for who and what in fact, Therefore, in this year, my departure must be absolutely unforgettable. Honestly speaking, Drama is not perfect everytime lor. There are still people I dun like in Drama, however most of the rest are friends that are worth making in a lifetime.
From sec1 排戏, experience is 'shiok' and 'terible' too.Sec 1 排戏 I always 'ka jiao' others, then kanna scolded by Sijia which is not very 'shuang'. sec2 still the same. Haiz..sec 3 & 4 more serious liao, but acting skills on stage sux..haha..
To those who still have not untied the knot deep in their heart, it will be very wise to untie it fast so as to receive the true benefits of love & care from the Drama family.*seems mushy arh? Haha..*
Thatz all i have to say. Take care and enjoy everybody...
Labels: Guess Who Wrote This


10 Comments:
entry no. 3 is ric.....
entry no. 4 is guy. weili?
entry 3: ric or yan. (is yan in wu ren dao??? IM SORRY but u all should know by now my memory is equivalent to that of dory's)
entry 4: yb or bh.
since when did i wrote something like that? my hair all stand when i was reading it man.
erm. wingyan was in wurendao. haha. and. erm... i don't know. haha. but binghui admits to being one of them... so that means he is entry4. can yieng not post mine. i will want to go and dig a hole and hide. and yes... i am not guessing.
entry 3: wingyan. Tinge of low self confidence. Always wif this tone of amazement (WOW!) and oozing wif appreciation.
entry 4: richard kua. "傻人".
entry 3 is wing yan
entry 4 is bh
may i know who wrote entry 2?
its MAGGIE la!!
like dat oso dunnoe! hahaha
Haha yup entry 2 is Maggie.. thats why she didnt guess haha..
To Drey: All's fair in the game.. I WILL post your one up wahahah :) Haha & I think BH is not admitting tt he wrote one of the entry.. but is in reply to what Eunice guessed? Y are you always not guessing? No fun!
i think i wrote the second one man.
Post a Comment
<< Home