Photoshoot Trip for our new members
Guys want to go out and take some fotos together?5 Aug (Wed) - meet 10am @ Cityhall MRT - Alan Richard AYE Drey & friends, Terence in the Afternoon.
We can go to some places with beautiful colours etc, which i have no idea as yet.
Do edit this post if u got any clue.
Ying Chan Suggested Joo Chiat. I second that, got my favourite bah zhang.
Labels: outing


6 Comments:
yes. after an eventful and successful photo trip with me and ric, we have decided that photo taking shall be AHSCDS'01's next hot hobby! SO TRENDY!!! sign up now pple!
I just went for training at Joo Chiat -- that place is colourful --yc
hahah this weekend not free.
anw i tot alan n ric suggested wed?
relly many colourful things in Joo Chiat. including the famous shophouses and the red and white ones which once graced ez-link cards. I have walking trails map available also, haha
can we have the session on sundays?
i suggest we switch it to thursday or sunday. quite a few not fully free on wednesday sia.
Post a Comment
<< Home