Friday, September 30, 2005

Snowflakes

Helping yanz to post her answers =)

Part 1 :List 19 ppl from our batch + LLB

LLB
Maggie
Si Jia
Yi Eng
Ying Chan
Audrey
Eunice
Yun Xi
Richard
Yong Bin
Terence
Tian Hao
Wei li
Alan
Wei Zhong
Louis
Jian Feng
Geng Hui
Alex
Searched for a long time---- It’s only ME. Hee

Part 2: Do the invisible questions

How did you meet 13? (Weili)

I first met him in AHS class 1K? Ya, I still rem him as our class monitor, and was once rumoured to with with Kai Jie..whaha.

What would you do if you never met 5? (Ying Chan)

Hmm.. I’m not sure. She is the one who gives me some entertainment news, about handsome Chinese stars. Haha. But I know some ppl around me would feel quite sad cos they had such great fun together.


What do you honestly think of 10? (Yong Bin)He is someone unique, funny in his own ways. He’s trying to smile always, and shows his concern and love for his friends like us in his own ways. I must also say he has passion for acting. Great job done in Xiang Ying 2005 and thanks for your concern showed when I was injured back then. ^_^

Have you ever liked no.3? (Si Jia)

Hello? Are u kidding me? I have nv stopped liking her since my primary school days. Now, not that kind of Lesbian love that you ppl might be thinking, but friendship. She is someone I always look up to, a confident leader with strong will power. Of course, she also has this really feminine, cute and sweet gal side that u guys don’t usually see but should see. =)
If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would like to do? (LLB)
I would definitely want to tell her that she is a wonderful teacher and her love and care for her students is felt. Thank you LLB for acknowledging us.!

Would 2 and 11 make a good couple? (Maggie and Terence)

I really think that they are great pals being both so funny and lame. But if they really become a couple, I suppose they will both die of exhaustion and lame-ness. Wahaha.


Do you think 12 is hot? (Tian Hao)

Ya, he’s HOT! He’s always sweating profusely!! Wahaha. No la, but seriously, he is. Got the tan from his ODAC days, got the brains, got the character, got the silly cute fatherly look… oops..Sounds like a promoter selling product. Should I charge him for advertising fee? Haha


Would 1 and 17 make a lovely couple? (LLB & Jian Feng)

Eh.. I know age is not a matter in Love, but… teacher and student? Personal take is I can’t imagine…

Tell me something about 11. (Terence)

Hmm.. As mentioned before, funny, lame, having same frequency as Maggie. He’s one the entertainers of our batch ,making every meeting of us so joyful and nice. He’s also a kind soul, gals, grab him!!!!

Do you know any of 3's family members? (Si Jia)
Ya of cos! Haha. Hello, I pop by her house lor. Her ah ma vv nice to us, always cook for us and give us food. Met her sister too… same school lei..

On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 14? ( Alan)

Hmm.. what do u define as cute? Ugly but adorable? Haha. He a very faithful person and has the passion for things he love in life. So for that, he deserves a 7 at least!
What would you do if 4 just professed their undying love for you: ( Yieng)

Haha. I would happily accept her true words. *muacks* What took you so long to say so though?? Haha *falling off chair.*

What language does 19 speak? (Alex)

If you are trying to be funny, he’s speaking Human language alright! If you are trying to be academic, he speaks English, Chinese and Hokkien. But if you are talking about frequency, he is the same like any other 20-year-old like us.

Who is 8 going out with? (Yun Xi)
Honestly, I don’t know. I don’t tail ppl. Definitely human though. Hee~

Would 18 and 5 make a good couple? (Genghui & Ying Chan)

Eh… nv crossed my mind. Don’t think so, but who knows? Life’s like a box of chocolate, you’ll never know what you’ll get right??

When was the last time you talked to 6? (Audrey)

Maybe around 2 mths ago? During the KTV session? Sound so saddening right? Sorry Audrey, I’ll try go online more often.

What is 18's favorite band? (Geng Hui)
I don’t know. Hmm… still don’t know.

Does 4 have any siblings? (Yi Eng)

Yes. She has an elder sister and a younger brother.

Would you ever date 1? (LLB)
Eh.. if u r saying BGR, I think I will if I’m a guy?

Would you ever date 7? (Eunice)
Can I ask y not????

Is 15 single? (Wei zhong)
Eh.. bet not. Cos in army, when can u ever be single? Always have ppl ard u. haha

What is 19s last name? ( Alex)
Surname is TAN.

What is 3's middle name? (Si Jia)
What’s middle name. You figure out ba. Her full name is Tan Si Jia.

What is 10's fantasy? (Yong Bing)
ORD???

Would 14 and 19 make a good couple? (Alan & Alex)
Even if Alex wants, Alan is not available. Haha. Come on, they are both GUYS!!!

What school does 16 go to? (Louis)
He’s still attending poly I think.

What school does 1 go to? ( LLB)
Definitely AHS

Where does 9 live? (Richard)
He lives in Pasir Ris, but currently having “Camp Sunshine” away from home.

Would you make out with 13? (Weili)
Excuse me??? Hello? No, No, No, NO!!! Not that he has any problem, but .. just can’t imagine. Definitely wana stay as old friends, keep it simple & nice. ^-^

Are 5 and 6 best friends? (YingChan & Audrey)
Eh.. shouldn’t be.

Is 20 older than you? (ME!!!!)
Nope, she is exactly the SAME age as me. Even to the second…haha

Is 4 the sexiest bitch alive? (Yi Eng)
Why does the word “bitch” has to come into the pic? No, she’s not one “bitch”. But she can be the sexiest if she ever wants.

Is 17 your ex? (Jian Feng)
Nope, he’s not. He’s my xiao di, Jfeng…

Do you ever see yourself with 12 and 18? ( Tian Hao & Geng Hui)
What do u mean? We always hang out in our CDS gatherings what. But both of them are nice ppl, so if my future BF is someone with their nice character (*keeping fingers crossed), I’ll be more than happy!

How’s no 2? (Maggie)She’s currently busy with her project work in NUS. And also becoming prettier by the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home