Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Guess Who Wrote This (Part 4)

So Alan guessed correctly for #3 & #4 ^^ Now for entry #5 & #6~

#Entry no. 5
tO mE, CDS iS onE oF tHe mOst uNitEd cCa iN AHS, aLwAys aCComPaNiEs wItH mAnIaCaL LaUgHtER n cHeeRs. AltHoUgH I hAvE bEeN hErE fOr onLy 2 yEaRs, Cd hAs nEvEr LeFt mE oUt iN aNy aCtIvItIeS. i hAv AlsO LeArNt tO pIcK uP sOmE sKiLLs wHiCh i BeLiEvE wOuLd bE bEnEfiCiaL tO mE tHrOuGhoUt mY LiFe. I rEaLLy aPPrEciAtE tHe heLp yOu hAf oFFeReD mE!

hOwEvER iF i hAvE tO sHoW mY gReAt eNtHusIasM fOr tHe CdS, i M aFraId tHe onLy tHiNg i cAn dO rItE nOw iS jUst tO fAbRiCAtE sOmE faLsE fEeLiNgs fOr iT [sOrrI~~~]. aS a mAttER oF fAcT, i M awys iSoLaTeD fRoM tHe rEsT n wOuLd uSuALLy kEeP siLeNt dUrInG tHe aCtIvItIeS. MaYbE, iT iS sImPly bEcAuSe oF mY pErsOnALiTy-- qUiEt oR sHy aT hEaRt. yEt iT iS aLsO vErY diFFiCuLt fOr mE tO eStABiLiSh a fRiEnDsHiP wItH mAnY pEoPLe, eSpEcIaLLy tHe sEc 4s wHo hAvE gOt aLoNg wItH eAch oThEr fOr nEaRLy 4 yEaRs. tHeRe iS a vErY sTroNg bOnD aMoNgSt tHeMseLvEs, bUt dEfiNiTeLy nOt bEtWeeN tHeM n mE. aLtHouGh sOmEtImEs I eXeRt mOiseLf tO bE moRe aCtiVe, fOrCE mOiseLf tO mIx wItH sEc 4s, iT dAwNeD oN mI tAt mY eFFoRtS nEvEr pAiD oFF. PeRhApS, iT iS mUcH eAsiEr fOr mE tO aPPrOaCh tHe sEC 1s aNd mAke fRenZ wItH tHem. AcTuALLy, sOmE oF tHEm aRe sO cArEfuL tHaT tHeY cAn dEtEcT tHe LoNeLiNeSS n sAdnEss bEhInD mY aMiaBlE fAscAdE. hOwEvER, sEc 1s aRe sTiLL sEc 1s. It's iMpOssIbLe fOr tHeM tO uNdErsTaNd tHe sAd pReDicAmeNt dEePLy iNsIdE oF mE......

aS tHe sAyInG gOeS, TiMe gEnEraTes LoVe. YeT wE hAv LittLe tImE LeFt. aFtER tHe puBlIc pErfOrManCe, tHe sEc 4s hAv tO sEttLe dOwn aNd cOncEnTrAtE On OuR sTuDiEs. aFteR tAt, iT wOuLd bE tIme tO bId fArEweLL tO oUr beLoVed jUniOrs: wHeThEr tHe eXpEriEnCe iN cDs iS pLeAsAnT oR rEgrEttaBLe, iT wiLL cUm tO aN eNd sOOn. sHould i cHeRiSh iT nOw? tHe sEpaRaTiOn mAy pRoVe teArfuL, eVeN tHougH sOme oF us aRe nOt gEttIng cLosE. aNywAy, i rEallY hoPe tHat wE wiLL hAv a gOoD tImE tOgEtHer iN tHe rEsT oF tHe dAys.

I wOuLd aLso LiKe tO wIsH mY jUniOrS wHo aRe oF gReaT rEsPonSiBiLiTy aNd cApabiLitY aLL tHe bEsT. I bEliEvE tHaT yOu wiLL cOnTiNue tO tHrIvE hArD fOr oUr CD, aNd pErfOrM OuR vErY bEsT tO mAkE oUr CDs tHe NO.1 CCA iN aHs!

#Entry no. 6
iN a bLinK of aN eYe, I am aLrEadY coMiNg tO aN eNd of My 4tH aNd fiNaL yeAr iN CDS.

CDS hAd pLaYed a MajOr part iN My dEveLoPMeNt fRoM a fAt & bLur juniOr tO a sEniOr (hOpefuLLy thiNneR) whO is TRyiNg to leAd his juNiORs oN.

I caN VaGueLy rEmeMbeR tHe tiMe wHeN i fiRst joiNed CDS iN seC 1.

As NoNe of My PRiMary sChOOl fRieNds joiNEd the saMe CCA as Me, I feLt Lost aNd did nOt knOw wHat tO eXpeCt.

FoRtuNateLy, tHe seNiOrs Made My pReseNce iN CD eNjOyaBle aNd coNviNCed me tHat i hAd maDe tHe rigHt chOiCe iN chOOsiNg CDS.

Four YeArs, thoUgh iT maY sEem shOrT, iT hAs leFt behiNd mUch meMoRies, bOtH gOod & bAd bUt aLso sOMe rEgreTs.

FiRstLy, CDS is nOt a VeRy rEspeCted CCA iN AHS, We haVe bEen sTriViNg veRy haRd tO gaiN sTatUs aNd I aM fOrtUnaTe tO bE iN CDS peAk yeAr - 2000

In tHat year aLoNe, We aChieVed remaRkaBle resUlts.

We nOt oNly weRe the champiOn in thE nationaL dRaMa coMpetitioN organised bY the Singapore Press, We aLSo maNaged to obtaiN the fiRst iN the iNteR-CCA sPorts day Cheering CompetitioN.

Both aChieVemeNt wAs aChieVed fOR the fiRst tiMe aNd iN bOth cOmpetition, we bEat oUr neArest riVeLs whO had bEen wiNniNg aLL this yeArs.

We aLso weNt to MaLaysia oN aN eXchaNge pRograMMe whEre we nOt oNly leArnt draMa skiLLs bUt aLso eNjoyEd oUrselvEs at TaNjoNg PuteRi ResOrt.

ReLations bEtweEn uS iMproVed tremendously last year aNd it mAde oUr aCtiNg eAsieR tOO.

OuR peRfOrMaNce inm tHe sChooL thAt year wAs aLso praised bY Many aNd iT reAlly sEems tHat CDS had reaChed a neW miLestoNe iN oUr 16 yR hIstory.

NExt, I am vEry Glad tO bE pArt of tHis year seC4 batCh.

aLL of thEm aRe fun to bE witHaNd aRe very eNtHusiatiC iN CDS.

We weNt throUgh thiCk aNd thiN togetHEr aNd haVe maNy beaUtiFuL meMoRies wOrtH lOokiNg baCk.

oNe of it wAs thE KTV seSsioN at TaNjoNg PuteRi last yeAr.

I caNt heLp bUt sMiLe wHeNeVer i rEcaLL hOw wE heLd each OtHEr whiLe siNgiNg "zHaNg Da".

I CaNt reaLLy feeL tHE sTroNg boNd beTweEn US thEn.

I mAde soMe veRy gOod FrieNds iN tHis BaTCh sUch as WeiLi, YoNgbiN, biNghUi aNd aLaN - tHe SSP gang.

I aM aLso Very HoNoURed tO bE tHe trEsUreR Of CDS anD I haVe piCked up MaNy skiLLs.

It is aLSo veRy LuCky tHat I Can tAke paRt iN bOth tHe publiC perfOrmaNces thAt haVE bEen heLd so fAr.

SeC 1s :: As yOu aLl haVe jUst jOiNed CDS, I Do nOt reaLLy uNdeRstaNd u aLL weLL. I juSt hOpe thAt yOu aLl wiLL paRtiCipaTe iN CDS aCtivitiEs mOre eNtHusiaticLy. I aM aLso Glad to say that soMe of yOu aRe wiLliNg to coMe back dUriNg the hOlidaYs tO heLp oUt.

SeC 2s: I UnderstaNd tHat yOu aLL aRe veRy stRessed oUt aBout the "Wu mEi" thiNgs bUt u aLL musH jiAyou! Must BE uNitEd sO as tO oVercoME fUtURe oBstaCls.

Sec3s :: You aLL aRe seC 4s nExt yeAr sO mUsh seT a gOod exaMpLe! Must leAd CDS tO it fuLlest poteNtiaL and doN't diSsapoiNt Us!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At October 17, 2007 at 2:23 PM, Blogger Maggie Choo said...

no. 5 is youyi? hahah..he sounded so kelian...

no. 6 is too ming xian.
haha.

 
At October 19, 2007 at 11:09 AM, Blogger yongbin said...

haha, can syphon off the crucial information like (treasurer) to make this game more fun? haha

are wanhui and yuoyi counted as part of this game?

 
At October 19, 2007 at 11:46 PM, Blogger vryn said...

Haha yes.

Bleh vv lazy to censor the critical words hhaa.. =x Thats y the first few posts chosen have not much such info~

 
At November 5, 2007 at 10:25 PM, Blogger mE said...

5 is wan hui

6 is of cos our beloved treasurer ha

 
At November 9, 2007 at 9:29 PM, Blogger yongbin said...

no lor wan hui left cds b4 the huan song hui lor

 
At November 23, 2007 at 10:45 PM, Blogger vryn said...

Anw the answer is

youyi and tianhao.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home