Sunday, October 02, 2005

From China

(This is on behalf of nanny who cannot access blogger from China -_-" haha but i update her using email lar. So this is from her. ^_^)

Okie , I finaaly figured out that it’s a quiz… I also want to do … hehe

Here’s my list:
1. jianfeng
2. louis
3. weizhong
4. genghui
5. weili
6. tianhao
7. yieng
8. sijia
9. alex
10. audrey
11. richard
12. yongbin
13. binghui
14. eunice
15. maggie
16. alan
17. wingyan
18. yunxi
19. youyi
20. yingchan


How did you meet 13?
(binghui) in cds… he joined in sec 2 if I rem correctly… but I think sec1 saw him b4 le…

What would you do if you never met 5?
(weili) haha, dunno leh…life goes on lor…

What do you honestly think of 10?
(audrey) like cds a lot… willing to sacrifice a lot of time annd effort for drama
Dunno leh… when think of her OP will automatically come to mind…keke

Have you ever liked no.3?
(weizhong) bleh… I think everyone noes who I like …BACK THEN….

If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would like to do?
(jianfeng) cry? …

Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?
(loo and ric) wahaha!!! They will be a lovely pair

Do you think 12 is hot?
(yongbin)hot?...i noe he likes to say cold jokes la… maybe that sort of cools him down…
But if he can so gain a little more weight would be hotter la …heh

Would 1 and 17 make a lovely couple?
(jianfeng and wingyan ) hehe, like very funny leh, one is too white and the other is too black…

Tell me something about 11.
(richard) knew him in pri sch…wow !! that’s like ages ago!!! Rem he was our vice- head prefect and always represent our class to got to those story-telling competiton … haha …

Do you know any of 3's family members?
(weizhong )not very sure leh…a lot of jie3 mei4 I think…

On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 14?
(eunice)14… hot babe dis gal

What would you do if 4 just professed their undying love for you:
(genghui)*speechless*…faint

What language does 19 speak?
(youyi) him? Erm… perfect chinese, maybe english… I dunno if he speak Singlish la, in Spore so long le…and his dialect lor

Who is 8 going out with?
(sijia) I dunno la, in China too long le … seriously off track abt everyone’s life le

Would 18 and 5 make a good couple?
(yunxi and weili) haha , I think they are not each other types la

When was the last time you talked to 6?
(tianhao) wah… long long time ago la….i’m in China for so long la…dunno if ican still rem my Singlish anot…

What is 18's favorite band?
(yunxi) paiseh…. Me really no idea

Does 4 have any siblings?
(genghui) pls spare me this kind of qns!!... but my sixth sense tells me that he have la

Would you ever date 1?
(jianfeng ) hmmm…never cross my mind b4 leh

Would you ever date 7?
(yieng) haha….i can talk non-stop the whole day dunno she can tahan anot…

Is 15 single?
(maggie) dunno leh… but she so chio shld be attached one la

What is 19s last name?
(youyi) last name? his name too short to have last name la

What is 3's middle name?
(weizhong) gaybian?

What is 10's fantasy?
(audrey) dunno… own a OP shop?

Would 14 and 19 make a good couple?
(youyi and eunice) hahahaha…. These too ppl are worlds apart lah… youyi too cheena for eunice…eunice too ang moh for youyi

What school does 16 go to?
(alan) he in army rite? But I noe he used to go to ahs

What school does 1 go to?
(jianfeng) poly? Or army le?

Where does 9 live?
(alex) singapore lor… pasir ris I think

Would you make out with 13?
(binghui) he is too skinny lah

Are 5 and 6 best friends?
(weili and tianhao ) shld be la… guys also got this type of best friend thing one meh?

Is 20 older than you?
(yingchan) same age… duh

Is 4 the sexiest bitch alive?
(genghui) he ? sexy bitch… wahaha

Is 17 your ex?
(wingyan) my ex- classmate… yes

Do you ever see yourself with 12 and 18?
(yongbin and yunxi) haha, funny qns

How is 2?
(louis) fine… I think

2 Comments:

At October 2, 2005 at 2:02 PM, Blogger Maggie Choo said...

WAH!maggie chio wor...long time nvr hear ppl say that le...hahaha

 
At October 3, 2005 at 11:28 AM, Blogger Terence said...

damn .. i am trying hard to grow fat. and i joined cds when sec 1 yb is the one who crash course at sec 2. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home